Darkly Labs Community

Upgraded to 0.9.09 and some issues

I upgraded Lightburn to the most current version. Now I am having some issues where the laser becomes un responsive to the software. I try and pause or stop the engraving and it just keeps going, taking forever before it will finally stop. Sometimes I have to cycle the power on and off on the laser to get it to respond again after it finally stops. I’m running an E2. Other than that it seems to be working ok.

Hi David,

Thanks for posting on the Darkly Labs Support Forum.

If I understand you correctly, you are trying to  Pause a job, mid way through. The Pause feature allows the Emblaser to complete all moves already sent and stored in the Emblaser’s buffer, so it will continue to move until the buffer has been emptied.

The Stop  button should stop after the current move is complete.

If you are noticing behaviour not inline with the above, please let me know and I will open a support ticket to look into what may be causing this.

Best regards,

Lliam

Customer Support Team

D A R K L Y    L A B S

d a r k l y l a b s . c o m

Thanks for the response. I have another question. I need to move my license to another computer but I cant find the email that contains it. Can someone there send it to me> i would appreciate it. Thanks

Hi David,

I have created a support ticket to assist you with the above enquiry.

Best regards,

Lliam

Customer Support Team

D A R K L Y    L A B S

d a r k l y l a b s . c o m