I made this for my daughter using the same vectors from the lampshade. I used three different colors of tissue paper and translucent vellum. All that sandwiched between two pieces of glass. Drilled holes in both pieces of glass and screwed it together. I don’t recall the exact settings, but it was pretty quick, tissue paper cuts easily. The only difficult part was drilling the glass. (There is a rather bright light behind the artwork)
If interested in the glass drilling, keep reading; if not there is nothing for you to see here, please keep moving.
I used a diamond coated 1/4" bit on 1/8" glass. I used plumber’s putty to make a little dam around each hole. This particular style of bit doesn’t have a center point so it walks around quite a bit. What I did was to start the bit at a severe angle on the edge of the hole. Once I got it started I filled the dammed area with water. Placed the bit back in the groove I made and slowly worked it up to vertical. This takes a long time, I used no pressure on the drill. Just the weight of the drill is all you need. Once the water runs out you are done.