Team Kolver Creations and Designs

Designs and Adapted creations on our Emblaser Core

1 Like

Hi Mike,
Welcome to the community.
Let me know if you are having problems posting images etc.

Domenic

Hey Dom

Hope your well, I Created the Topic, but have not posted anything just yet. I am not sure if I just “reply” to my Topic, or how to actually post an item (Description and pic)

If you can give me some direction that would be great

Kind Regards
Mike Kolver

1 Like

Hi Mike,

You can ‘reply’ which adds a new comment to to topic
OR
You can click on the 3 dots ‘…’ and edit any of your posts to add more info to them. So you can ‘edit’ your first message and add more to it.

Let me know if that makes sense. Don’t worry about mucking anything up, we can tweak it all afterwards.

Domenic

Humble Beginnings with the Emblaser Core. Cardboard and paper cut really well, and are great to experiment with.

2 Likes

Nice work Mike and thanks for sharing.
Cardboard is always a good cost effective material to use. We do testing on this material before committing to wood for the final design.

Experimenting with different Materials

2 Likes

Team Kolver strikes again!

Nice work.

Trying out Glass, Tiles, and Acrylic (feet for Tricopter)

3 Likes

Hi Mike,

Nice work.

Is that your own tricopter design?

Tricopter home made, but based off david windestal’s design when he was on Flite Test. Lots of fun, I also cut legs for Jens Quad

First attempt on chopping boards, came out great, little nervous as no back up

3 Likes

These are great, Mike!
Well done getting it right with no backup, that is ALWAYS stressful.

Did you use anything to get that crisp black finish? Also, did you seal the finished piece?

Hey Lliam,
The Crisp black was the soot from the laser. Took a photo at that stage, and prob should have sealed it, but was not sure on the use, so gave it a wash and it came out lighter in the end, but still looked good.

Simple Plaques and Name lettering

2 Likes

Love those name letter blocks! What a great idea for a custom gift.

I used a piece of wood to cut a square out (make a Jig), So I had each block in the same place every time. The wood was just from a local $2 type shop

Nicely done Mike.

I recommend trying fill+line for the engravings. It can add finish off lettering like this nicely.

Playing with Acrylic

1 Like

Love these projects.

How was the Tron cycle made?