Darkly Labs Community

Runtime Error C++ Win 7

Hello, 

I’m currently in the middle of setting up the camera on my ECore, I’ve completed the calibration wizard. When I run the Alignment wizard I am experiencing an issue, It rasters Ref points 1.2.3 and 4 fine, but the capture image isn’t working and resulting in a Lightburn not responding message, followed by, The application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way, which in turn causes Lightburn to force close.

I’ve downloaded and installed the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package, I’m yet to try other methods.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Dan Oliver.

Hi Dan,

Thanks for posting on the Emblaser Community!

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Emblaser’s Camera. Can you please confirm the following:

1. Are you able to select the Emblaser camera from the dropdown in the Camera   Control tab?

2. Are you able to view the camera image at any way, such as in the Camera Control tab?

3. Are you able to access the camera from other applications? It should appear as any webcam would on your system.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Lliam

Customer Support Team

D A R K L Y    L A B S

d a r k l y l a b s . c o m

Hi Lliam,

Thankyou for your quick response. I have checked the items you’ve listed and all are functioning well.

Sincerely,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Thanks for checking that.

I’ll transfer this over to a support ticket and we’ll go from there. I’ll be in touch soon.

Best regards,

Lliam

Customer Support Team

D A R K L Y    L A B S

d a r k l y l a b s . c o m