Darkly Labs Community

Issues with LightBurn-v0.9.02

Hi,

I just installed the newest version of LightBurn 0.9.02 and I have encountered the following issues:

Unable to perform the Calibration tasks for the Camera Lens and Camera alignment.

Both wizards did not complete and just hung in the process with no response from the software application.

The Camera alignment process made the Laser stall and did not complete.

I rolled back version 0.9.02 to the original LightBurn-v0.8.07 that came with the machine package which resolved the issues.

I am running Windows 10 Home with all latest patches applied.

Any ideas?

Hi Ellen,

I will ask LightBurn to advise if they have any suggestions on this issue.

For the alignment calibration, if the lens calibration hasn’t been completed, it won’t run, though it shouldn’t lock up. I’ll have a look at that. When you say “it made the laser stall” can you elaborate a little? As in, was it moving and hit the side, or something along those lines?

For lens calibration, sometimes the camera code mistakes other features within the camera view for the circles pattern, so placing a few sheets of white paper on the mats of the laser to cover them can help during this part.

I haven’t seen this issue before, so I’ll try this in the next day or two on my own Win10 / Emblaser setup to see if I can reproduce the issue. In the meantime, any extra detail you can give may be helpful.